Infection Control Protocols
When it comes to treating patients in our office, there isn’t anything more critical than prioritizing your health and well-being. We have always taken infection control seriously and will continue to do so in order to provide the best possible care in the safest possible environment.
As a team, we are actively taking the below precautions:
- We use personal protective equipment (PPE), sterilize our equipment, clean rooms between each patient, and take universal precautions according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), American Dental Association (ADA), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines.
- We regularly clean our office during and after the workday and we also hire a separate cleaning service that comes regularly on the weekends.
- We appointed a new infection control coordinator of our office who will ensure that all of our new protocols are well-researched, meticulously trained, carried out in day-to-day work, and properly documented afterward.
- We have identified, purchased, and have begun using new disinfectant products that are proven to kill all bacteria and viruses.
- We have purchased and started using new N-95 respirators as well as face shields to help keep our providers protected, which ensures that you will be as safe as possible when you visit our office for your appointments.
We have also implemented new protocols for patients visiting our office for an appointment. Here's what you can expect for your next appointment:
- We are temporarily suspending our 24-hour cancellation policy so that you are able to call the morning of your appointment and reschedule if you need to.
- We ask that each patient attend their appointment alone to reduce the number of people in the office at a time. If there is a definite need for a companion during your appointment (e.g. you are a minor, translator, you have a caregiver, etc.), we will allow 1 individual to accompany you at some points of your visit.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your car and give us a call. We’ll tell you to either come on in, or remain in your car until your treatment room is ready.
- We will be asking all patients a serious of health screening questions prior to their appointment. We will also be taking the forehead temperature of all patients. For any patient with a fever at or above 100.4, we will reschedule your appointment for at least 2 weeks in the future.
- When your appointment is complete, we will complete your check-out process over the phone as soon as you leave the office. If you do need to make a payment, we’ll have you stop by the front desk briefly, then the remainder of your checkout will be completed over the phone.
Thank you for trusting Monfredi Family Dental with your dental care and we look forward to seeing you! As always, if you have any questions or if you would like to schedule an appointment, please give us a call.
I highly recommend having your teeth whitening done at Monfredi Family Dental! If you have ever wondered about doing it, give it a try! I trusted them to do my first teeth whitening right before my wedding, and I was not disappointed! Amazing work! Dr. Monica and her team at Monfredi Family Dental are all so nice, caring, and attentive! I am so glad I switched from my past dentist! Never looking back!
Definitely recommend Monfredi Family Dentist. So worth traveling to from Zanesville,Ohio. Very polite friendly and caring. They make you feel very comfortable and relaxed. I am usually a nervous wreck going to the dentist. It makes a big difference when the Dr. and staff are so kind. Thank you Monfredi Family Dentist!
Monfredi Family Dental
Monday : 8:30am – 4:30pm
Tuesday : 8:30am – 4:30pm
Wednesday : 8:30am – 4:30pm
Thursday : 8:30am – 4:30pm
Friday : Closed
Saturday : Closed
Sunday : Closed